- The applications will be scrutinized by the Institute and a list of eligible candidates will be displayed in the Institute’s Notice Board. The candidates will have to appear in tests conducted by the Selection Committee of the institute
- The written test will be held on the date published by the Institute
- On the basis of the result of the written test, a list of preliminarily selected candidates will be published. A practical test of successful candidates in written test will be held. The practical test will be based on computer fundamental.
A descriptive type written test will be conducted for the Master’s admission. The topics that will be covered are as follows:
- Communication Theory
- Computer Architecture and microprocessors
- Computer Networks
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Database Management System
- Digital Logic Design
- Electrical Circuits
- Electronic Device
- Operating systems
- Programming Languages
The test generally takes place on the month of April and/or October every year. There will be 5 questions in each topic. A student will answer 6 sections, i.e., 30 questions (maximum). Each question will be of 10 marks. The duration of the test will be two hours.