- The applications will be scrutinized by the Institute and a list of eligible candidates will be displayed in the Institute’s Notice Board. The candidates will have to appear in tests conducted by the Selection Committee of the institute
- The written test will be held on the date published by the Institute
- On the basis of the result of the written test, a list of preliminarily selected candidates will be published. A practical test of successful candidates in written test will be held. The practical test will be based on computer fundamental.
Written test for the PG. Dip. (ICT) program generally takes place on the month of November, every year. The test will be of multiple choice type and there will be a total of 50 questions. Section wise distribution will be as follows:
- Section 1: IQ – 25 questions
- Section 2: English – 15 questions
- Section 3: Computer Fundamentals – 10 questions
A candidate must pass in each section individually. The pass mark is 40%. There will not be any negative mark for the wrong answers. A practical test (on Computer Fundamental and Programming Skill) is taken for successful candidates in written test.