Applications are invited for admission into the Masters and PG Diploma in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) programs for April 2016 Semester. To apply for admission, an applicant must complete the online Application Form using the website http://www.buet.ac.bd, and submit the hardcopy of the completed Application Form together with the supporting documents to the Registrar’s Office, BUET within the period from 05.03.2016 to 20.03.2016 during office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
- Upon submission of the online application through the website of BUET (http://pgadmission.buet.ac.bd/), the printed copy of the completed Application Form together with the following supporting documents must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office, BUET within the period from 05.03.2016 to 20.03.2016 during office hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm) to complete the application procedure.
- Cash payment of Tk. 500/- (Five Hundred) as application fee (non-refundable).
- Two attested copies of recent passport-size color photographs (applicant’s name must be written on the reverse side of each photograph).
- Attested copies of certificates of all public examinations.
- Attested copies of transcripts/ grade-sheets/ mark-sheets of degrees obtained.
- Attested copies of testimonial/ character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Letter of Consent, in prescribed form, from the employer for applicants in employment.
- Prospectus containing detailed qualification requirements for admission into different programs and information regarding the submission of application is available at http://www.buet.ac.bd.
- Applicants in employment whether part-time or full-time must apply through their employers for both part-time and full-time enrollments.
- Incomplete applications (submitted online but no hardcopy of the Application Form together with all supporting documents submitted to Registrar’s Office, BUET) will not be accepted.
- Applications submitted by mail will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to contact the IICT for information regarding the selection procedure.
- A few Teaching Assistantships/ Fellowships may be awarded to suitable full-time students.
- Degrees obtained from institutions other than BUET will be subjected to equivalence by appropriate authority of BUET before a candidate is finally selected for admission to a degree/diploma program.
- Last date for submission of the application is 20.03.2016 and classes will commence on 30.04.2016.